National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) conducted by NTA is one of the most renowned medical entrance exams in India. It is mandatory to give NEET for the admission to MBBS and various BDS courses in all medical colleges in India except AIIMS and JIPMER. This year NEET will be held in May however, the procedure for application has already started.
NEET Examination 2019 will be conducted for all the merits positions in all medical and dental colleges of the country. This merit list is also used by State Governments, Universities and Private institutions for admission.
NEET 2019 form correction
There is a form correction facility in which applicants can make any corrections if they want. This facility is still available from 14 to 31 January 2019. All the candidates are advised to make corrections if any in between these dates because no corrections will be allowed after 31st.
Online Registration and Application Form
Online registration has already begun and application form for NEET 2019 are available from 1st November 2018 to 7th December 2018. Fee payment needs to be done between 1st to 8th December 2018.
How to apply for NEET Examination 2019
For NEET exam, candidates can apply only online through NTA NEET official website.
When you are going to fill the form consider keeping the following documents handy:
- 10th class mark-sheet
- 12th class mark-sheet
- Scanned copy of your passport sized photograph
- Scanned copy of your signature
- Valid ID proof (For a list of valid ID proofs please check the official website)
- The application fee for NEET 2019 is INR 1400 for general and OBC candidates and for SC/ ST/ PH candidates it’s INR 750.
- Important points while filling the form
- Aadhaar card is compulsory
- Form once submitted cannot be withdrawn in any situation
- Save the bank statement or any receipts generates after paying the form fees
- Offline payment option is NOT available. NTA does not accept DD, Cheque or Cash for the online application.
- If you have done any form correction then take a print for future reference
|NEET Examination 2019 Schedule||Final Dates|
|Submission of online application forms||1st to 30th November 2018|
|Admit card for download||15th April 2019|
|Date of examination||5th May 2019|
|Declaration of results||5th June 2019|
NEET 2019 Admit Card
The NTA will provide NEET Admit Card from 15th April. Aspirants who have successfully registered for the NEET exam 2019 can download their hall tickets from the official website of NTA i.e, nta.ac.in
Admit card is a mandatory document as it consists of all the information regarding the candidate and the examination.
NEET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The eligibility criteria for candidate applying for NEET examination is as follows
- Must have passed Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology and English individually
- For General category – Must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Biotechnology in qualifying the exam.
- For Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes – They should have 40% of the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Biotechnology taken together in the qualifying exam be 40%. Furthermore, for persons for locomotory disability of lower limbs and General-PH, the minimum of 45% marks
NEET Cut off 2019
The National Test Agency will release the cut off for NEET exam along with the declaration of result on 5th June 2019. Moreover, only the aspirants who will be shortlisted for the further admission procedure will be called for the counseling round. The candidate must bring all the necessary documents required at the time of counseling. Document list can be checked from the NTA website.